Acupuncture is the practice of inserting needles into specific points on the body to achieve a desirable healing effect.
Acupuncture is indicated for the treatment of numerous disorders including, but not limited to, the following:
- Neurologic Disease (e.g., seizure disorders, vestibular/balance disorders, ` cauda equine, wobblers syndrome, etc.)
- • Musculo-Skeletal Problems (e.g., arthritis, muscle pain, tendonitis, ligamentous disorders)
- • Gastrointestinal Disorders (e.g., IBD, colitis, diarrhea, constipation, etc.)
- • Skin problems (e.g., allergic dermatitis / atopy, lick granulomas / hot spots, etc.)
- Allergic Disorders
- Autoimmune Disease
- Respiratory Problems (e.g., feline asthma, COPD, heaves, etc.)
- Reproductive Problems
Cancer Related Nausea and Weakness
- Urinary Disorders (e.g., chronic UTIs, kidney disease, incontinence, etc.)
- Pain Management Related to a Disease Process
Dr. Lipton was trained in small animal, large animal and exotic animal acupuncture through the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society.
Dr. Lipton is a member of the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society and the American Academy of Veterinary Acupuncture since 2000.
For more information regarding acupuncture please visit the following links: